Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sissy's Bachelorette Re-Cap!!

What a weekend!!!
My sister's bachelorette party was fabulous!
We started the day with lunch at her house
and sipped on mimosas until it was time to go get our mani/pedis.
She's so not a pink girl, but she looks so good in it!!
After our spa day, we headed back to my house where
we had already decorated in full effect...
Her friends and I pulled off a grand evening!!
***I'm not trying to offend anyone, all 'toys' were in fun 
and I wanted to share how silly we got for my sister!***
Cans of whipped cream vodka--super fun for nights out!
Pink Champagne flutes
Tiara
Bachelorette stickers, bands, beads
Bride Cup
Garter
Silly straws & napkins
Diamond light up rings
Cupcake Wine--one of her faves!
The blow up man--The girls named him Roberto or something
{she carried him around the bars. 
Unfortunately a random drunk jerk tore his arm off and he deflated by the last bar}
Silly blow up decorations
Bermuda blue tablecloths to match her wedding color
 Naughty Vanilla Cupcakes
 The Deets...
 Flirtinis:
 Equal parts champagne & vodka
Add pineapple juice
A throwback SATC drink!!
 Our hott limo driver, thanks babe!
 The Bride to Be!!
 There are more pictures still to come, but I wanted to share a few via my iphone!
 I also wanted to say thank you to Danielle at Dandy Designs for my
blog makeover!
She was sooooo helpful and very quick to design something that I just 
absolutely love! I think she did a wonderful job and I'm very happy.
Very me.
Thanks for your sweet comments on it already, lovely readers!
Next weekend is my sister's couples shower, so
I'll be busy prepping for that...and cleaning up the aftermath from the party
here at our house this weekend.
Hope you have a terrific week!

9 comments:

  1. Fun!!! Looks like y'all had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a Bachelorette party without penises? I love it, all of it, especially the Flirtinis!! You and your sis are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so awesome, you did a great job with the planning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new blog design!! looks like a ball!! glad you had fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like it was a blast. And the blow up doll...totally classic! Love the blog look too! Your rockin my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a great bachelorette weekend! and that jerk who took off the arm, how the heck did he manage that? he must have grabbed hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I am loving the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! What a fun time!! SO funny that the poor blow up man lost his arm! I was at my first bachelorette party a few weekends ago and there was a naughty gift exchange... I brought a bottle of champagne and DVDs of my favorite rom-coms...#catholicgirlproblems

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)